- General Application Features
- Stock Control and Replenishment
- Accounts Package Integration
- Quick Start Guides
- Mobile Guides
- Word Templates & Print Outs
- Workflow Case Studies
- Frequently Asked Questions / Troubleshooting
- Submitting Help Requests
- Feature Requests
- Recommended Hardware List
- ScanSnap (Fujitsu Sheetfed Scanner) Setup Guide
Dashboard Quick Start Guide
The Dashboard Area provides a great way to keep and overview on activity over all areas of EaseSuite. Graphical representation of key data allows a greater understanding of trends and activity within your business. Information on Next Actions and Stock Levels highlight task requiring attention and quick access to Saved Searches is an efficient workflow into specific tasks that require regular attention from the user. All the displays and lists are customisable to your needs. Further Details of the functioning of the Dashboard area are below.
Information is displayed on the dashboard for the time period selected in the Date Range.
- Date Range can be entered manually into the Between and And fields (1), or select the down arrow to reveal a calendar selection option.
- Select the Ellipses found at the right side of the Between field to show a list of range options. Eg. Last month; last week etc.
- Date Range Selection can be made using the Selection Bars on the visual date display (2).
- Range Selection - You can adjust your selection by expanding or contracting the selection bars, and you can select and drag to move your selection forward or backwards.
- Adjust Zoom - You can adjust the zoom levels by selecting CTRL + Mousewheel.
Select Rebuild Graphs to carry out a Stats Update Background Task. If you require to update the data on Dashboard Stats then this button allows you to generate updated statistics when needed. Typically this will be scheduled to run nightly, so you are seeing the previous days stats, however this button can force it to run and get you latest when finished (it goes into a Background Task).
This happens automatically every 60 seconds as shown on the countdown in the button. It updates the information on the right hand side. F5 is the keyboard shortcut to force this refresh to happen immediately.
The Dashboard shows information in 13 Displays.
- Status Breakdown
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Orders
- Costs Breakdown
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Orders
- Next Actions - Shows Next Actions grouped by Area. Double click the Area name to collapse and hide those Next Actions. Select the My Actions Only switch to restrict the view to only those Next Actions that are associated to you.
- Saved Searches - Select the pin icon next to a search to pin it to the top of the list. This allows you to keep you most frequently used Saved Searches easily accessible.
- Top 10 Product Tag Values
- Job Tag Values
- Low Quantity Products - Double click to open the Stock Area showing these low stock items.
All displays can be resized by dragging the borders between displays. Select the Maximize button (top right) to expand individual graphs to take up the whole display area. Next to Maximize is Export which provides options to - Print Preview; Export to PDF; Export to Image & Export to Excel.
Graph totals are visible by default but to hide them for a clearer graphical representation of values, select the Show Graph Totals switch to off. (See below).
Double Click on graphs or list etc. in the Dashboard to open that information in the relevant area. Eg. Double Click on a bar in the Sales Orders bar chart will open the Sales Area to those orders.